Steam name:[LGRP]irishk5blazer
For how long have you played on LSRP:about 1-4 mins
In what country are you located?:oregan
In-game name and Previous Names:None
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22217379

Do you have a mic?:yes

Is this the first application you made?:Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes I have

How many hours can you be on everyday?:about 3 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:So I can help others and help people with there problems

What skills can you provide to our staff team?:I can provide awesome support when needed I never give up

Have you bought Donor Mod / Donor Admin before?: No 

Situations

Explain ULX WARN:ULX WARN is when someone is doing it once and they needed to get warned for it.

Explain ULX JAIL:You jail someone when needed and when you need to stop people.

Explain ULX FREEZE:You have to freeze someone before talking to them or they will run away like if you need to talk to them you need to freeze them.

Explain ULX BRING/GOTO:To bring someone or to goto someone that needs help.

Explain ULX NOCLIP:To go through props and buildings to go somewhere.

Explain ULX administrate: It is fully admin mode for on duty admins.

Jimmy RDMs John for the first time and isn't really used to DarkRP yet: You would warn him.

Jimmy dies during a raid and returns to continue the raid: Then you bring him and freeze him and ask him why.

Jimmy begins playing music through his mic:That is a warn for mic spam and also if he is a dj if he has a radio then he can play it through there

Jimmy sends 7 messages in OOC insulting another player: Then you would bring him and ask him why he is doing it.

Felix, an admin, grabs you with his physgun and begins violently throwing you around the map: Then you would call a higher up.

Jason, a Donor Mod, begins noclipping back into his base to avoid having to use his fading doors: Bring and freeze ask him why he is doing it.

Denied

I have no idea who you are and your application seems very bland.  You didn't state many specific powers you would use in certain situations and your ULX command descriptions are vague, such as this one:

On 3/31/2019 at 12:26 AM, [LGRP]irishk5blazer said:

Explain ULX administrate: It is fully admin mode for on duty admins.

Also your last situational should not involve using your powers on a fellow staff member.

Finally, we would need a bit more hours daily from you.